Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Essie Marshmallow

Good morning ladies. So, you all know my love for milky glitter polishes.  Its a wonder why I havent tried out Essie's Marshmallow!  Its basically the thing I love most about some of my favorite polishes.  Marshmallow is a milky white jelly polish.  A lot of bloggers use this polish for glitter sandwiches.  I haven't tried that yet, but now that I have it, I can!  I used three coats here.  It was OK at two, but I wanted three to make sure it was even.  I think three coats should be all you need if you have shorter nails.  For longer nails, you might need more. I love the way this looks, its a nice palette cleanser.  The only problem I had with this, it nicks so easily.  I wore it to work and by the time I left my nails were a mess.  Marshmallow literally stays so squishy!

What do you guys think of this jelly?

-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This is one of my favorite polishes of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been lemming over this polish for so long - I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and looks like a lot of fun to layer with... but I don't know if I am loving that it doesn't cure completely...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea maybe if its layered its not so bad..but so many coats just made it squishy

      Delete
  4. I have the same problem with it! It never wants to dry for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea it was weird! Still cute though!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)