Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cirque: Never Nude


Good morning, all!  I'm really excited to show you all this polish today!  Cirque is one of the newer brands that has a variety of beautiful colors.  Never Nude has been on my wish list for a long time, and I got it for Christmas this year!  I was pretty pumped.  Cirque's holographic polishes have made quite the name for themselves, and this did not disappoint!  This one is from their first collection, Dark Horse.  Never Nude is a nude, duh, polish with a very strong holo.  Like, seriously strong!  In the shade, this has an almost foil look to it.  I used two coats and the formula was impeccable.  One of the best I've ever used.   I had a short wait time between coats too, so it dries pretty quick.  I also really love the sleek look the brand has to it.  Its very professional and appealing to the eye.



This was my first time trying Cirque polish and I really enjoyed it!  It has a little bit of a higher price tag, so I was a little iffy.  But I'm pretty much hooked now!  You can find Cirque polishes on their website.  They recently released a new collection and I'm still debating on which ones I want!
What do you guys think?  Have you tried the brand yet?
-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I have not tried Cirque, but I want to...their polishes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I already have my second one coming in the mail!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! Cirque has awesome polishes, but sadly I do not own any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are a little pricier so it's a little splurge!

      Delete
  3. I have been stalking the Cirque website... I am in love with the new collection ( especially Planet Caravan and Cape Liz) Your nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their new collection is awesome! Thanks elena!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)