Monday, January 7, 2013

Butter London: Slapper


Hey guys.  I have another Butter London for you all today!  Slapper.  This is a color I always picked up at Ulta, and never bought.  They were have a buy 2 get 1 free sale a few weeks back, so I caved and finally got it.  The formula on this is impeccable.  So smooth and glossy.  I used two coats and that was perfect. My camera is making the color look way blue, but its really a perfect teal.  Not too green and not too blue.  Sometimes colors like this will give me lobster hands, but I think this color looks flattering on me.   Its so bright and beautiful.  I don't even care that it might not be a very winter color.  I love it!
 
How do you guys like this one?
 -Kelly

11 comments:

  1. This one is totally on my wish list!! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on mine for the longest time! I love it too!

      Delete
  2. I have wanted this one for a looonnng time!
    I think its time to finally get it!
    gorgeous!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! It definitely looks great on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color of nail polish, it looks so pretty on nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!!! I'm not a huge BL fan but this is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)