Monday, December 24, 2012

Sonnetarium: Peppermint Kiss

Merry Christmas Eve all!  I'm pretty excited for tomorrow as I get my new computer! We've been celebrating since last night, lots of families to cover between me and the boyfriend.  I got some really great stuff including some polish, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, a nice red sweater and two books I've been wanting:  Diary by Chuck Palahniuk and Life of Pi!  So, so far so good!  Maybe Ill do a Christmas Haul post! And I have to give major kudos to my boyfriend's brother, he got me some nail polish (we do a gift exchange) and he got me two really pretty colors, Revlon Tangerine and OPI Chicago Champagne Toast. (Cleveland Browns colors) I don't have either of those.  Nail polish is always a great gift for me, but I have so many that it can be hard not  to get dupes.  So a hand to him!  Haha!


Anyway, today's Christmas mani is Sonnetarium's Peppermint Kiss.  I saw these numerous places and had to have it.  This is my first time trying Sonnetarium and I am impressed!   I layered one coat of Peppermint Kiss over Essie Minimalistic, the base color matches perfect and I was afraid of covering up the glitters.  The base is actually a pink almost nude pink color.  This is so different in a Christmas polish and I love it!  The glitters in this are white, green and red.  They come in all sizes.  The micro red ones might be my favorite.  The different sizes make this polish really pleasing to the eye.  There's some large white glitters that I didn't get on this hand, but they are in there!  I already went back to Sonnetarium to pick up Snowfall, so that'll be coming soon!  Her little bottles just make me swoon, too.

You can find Sonnetarium polish here.  I hope you all have a safe and Happy Holiday! 
-Kelly



8 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Eve, Kelly!! :) <3 This colour is so cute, I love the pink undies/base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Jenn! I do too it's so unique'

      Delete
  2. I love this color- it looks like crushed peppermint candies-yum! I agree-super cute bottle, too... Once again, very Merry Christmas, Kelly! So excited for your new computer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing! Merry christmas Elena!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Eve <3 This looks amazing! The baby pink base is sooo gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you too! I love the pink base with this!

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty! The glitters look so delicate in the light pink base. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)