Sunday, December 2, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Information

Hey gals!  So me and Elena from Ecklipsed By Color have finally narrowed down topics for the 12 Days of Christmas, along with a start date.

We will be starting the challenge December 6th.

Elena was nice enough to put together this little beauty to go along with the challenge, too!

How cute is that! I died over it.  Just like during the 13 Days of Halloween, we will only be posting the Christmas manis during the week.  It'll end on the 21st of December.  That way no one is stressed to post on the holidays or a few days before.  And maybe this will give you all some ideas for your Christmas manis ahead of time, also! 

I'm super excited to dive into another challenge and expand my nail art!  Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, and I cant wait to put it all on my nails! 

2 comments:

  1. This is super cool! I kinda really want to do it now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Your nail art is awesome!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)