Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 4: Snowmen

Hey gals!  So for snowmen, I had a totally different plan in mind.  Except, I was planning on using a certain indie in mind that I had been waiting for in the mail.  I didn't receive it yesterday, so I tracked it.  It said my package had been delivered on the 8th.  However, I got no package on the 8th.  So, I double checked the addresses, and sent it to a house down the street.  If that in and of itself isn't a problem, those people are on vacation and haven't been home for a few days.  So, I'm not really sure what to do next with that!  Haha, I cant believe I sent it to such a wrong address.  Anyway, my plans changed and I ended up doing this snowman pattern!  I actually really love this.  I used Cult Nails Time Traveler as a base. This is an awesome navy that can be one coat if your careful.  I used just one coat for these.   Then I went in with some dotting tools and white acrylic paint and did my snowmen.  I added some eyes and mouths in Cult Nails Nevermore and noses in Zoya Jancyn.  I did find that Time Traveler stained a slight bit, you can notice it on my pointer finger.  The faces were harder to do, because they were so tiny, but I made do.  I'm happy with the outcome!  What do you all think?

Be sure to check out Elena's Day 4 over at Ecklipsed by Color.  Tomorrow is Presents!
 -Kelly

15 comments:

  1. I am dying for these little snowmen! I am in love with them! And I feel ya on the wrong address thing! I recently ordered something and sent it to my old address in a different state. When I realized it, it was already shipped and I couldn't figure out why in the world I had done that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks heather!! And yea I read the email with my address going.."that is totally wrong how could I!?" ..brain fart.

      Delete
  2. I am totally digging your repeating snowmen... these are done so well! I really love the navy and white, it's super wintery without being cliche. Super cool as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love these little snowmen :) Don't worry - I sent an order of Seche Vite to an address I didn't live at anymore! The new tenant was a scary dude so I just let him keep it... god knows what he would have used it for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! That's hilarious..I'm glad I'm not the only one.

      Delete
  4. So adorable, the little guys are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Christmas designs are awesome:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tiny snowmen are ADORABLE!!! I'm amazed at how you got them so tiny!! So so cute...I hope you can get your indie polish from your neighbors soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they are still gone! I ended up ordering a new one. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Wow those little snowmen are so cute! Love this mani! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)