Thursday, December 20, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 11: Christmas Sweaters

I have to admit, I didn't put all that much energy into these.  I'm doing this challenge in real time (I usually like to do them at least a day ahead as to not rush myself with designs) and I had a really long day yesterday at work then I just felt exhausted when I got home.  I didn't even keep these on to show people.  I liked them, don't get me wrong.  But I could have done a ten times better job.  I used Zoya Purity as my base.  I then went in on alternating nails and used OPI French Quarter for Your Thoughts and OPI Vodka and Caviar.  I loved the designs I did.  I just wish I could have made them more intricate.

In other news, I finally have all of my gifts wrapped and some are in the mail today.  Hopefully they get there on time!  And tomorrow is the last day in the challenge.  Like I said yesterday, I'm sad to see this one end.  I loved doing all of the winter manis that I've been dying to try out.  And Elena's designs were amazing to see day to day, too!   And tomorrow is Christmas Lights!  A nice way to end the challenge.  Don't forget to check out Elena's Sweater nails today!  You can find her at Ecklipsed by Color.
-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Amazing for not putting that much effort in, the colors are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super saturated red and the cool gray together. To be honest, the fact that the design was less intricate, made it look more like a knitted sweater. As usual.. you did awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute! It totally reminds me of sweaters I have had lol. I think you did an awesome job! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did like the pattern here

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)