Friday, November 2, 2012

Zoya Gilty + A New Essie

Hey guys.  Happy Friday, I'm glad its the weekend, though this week went by fast!  I have a special polish for you all today.  Zoya Gilty is an 18k Gold Flake top coat.  And its lovely!  I have been wanting one of these for a while.  Most major nail polish brands have their own version.  Zoya's seemed like the best deal to me.  Gilty came in a gift box along with Purity (a white polish) and Raven (a shimmery black polish), and sold for only a limited time at $30.  I snagged mine up right away.  I literally counted down the days till mine got to me.  I also picked up a few of the new Essies from their winter collection (and honestly, I'm going back to get the rest- its a really good collection!).  Once I saw Essie Where's My Chauffeur, I knew that this needed to be paired with Gilty.  Where's My Chauffeur is a lovely teal blue creme polish.  I used two coats of that with one coat of Gilty.  Gilty sits in a thick base, but not the thickest I've worked with, so its quite manageable.  I love the combination of the gold with this teal.  Its so pretty!

Did anyone else snag up the Gilty Pleasures Trio?  They had brought it back recently.  What did you pair it with?  I cant wait to try other combinations, especially red! Oh and in case your wondering, mine is back in its box all nice and neat atop of my helmer.  Hahah I cant just put it in the drawer with the rest.

-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. I didn't get this trio, but I have been seeing the gold topcoat around & each time I see it, I like it more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo!! I just picked up Where's My Chauffeur as well and I love it!! I have to go back for the other polishes! They are so pretty :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! I must add Gilty to my WL. I'm dying for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful combination! I don't know I might like Where's my Chauffeur better than Turquoise and Caicos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh this combo is perfect!! It looks great, Kelly! :) I can't wait to get some of the Essie winter collection too, they all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO DAMN PRETTY! Argh I love all these gold flake top coats that are out at the moment! Stunning colour combo too :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)