Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Takko Lacquer: Ooh La La

Good Morning.  I have my second Takko Lacquer to show you all.  This one is just as lovely as the first!  She recently came out with a new collection and Ooh La La was the one I desperately needed.  Its a beautiful purple/blue duo-chrome polish with iridescent flakies in it.  I though that application would be difficult.  However, this proved me wrong in going on very nice and smooth.  I used two coats here. I could see it being a bit sheer on some people with longer nails.  But since mine are shorter, the two coats was enough.  I love the iridescent flakies in this.  Its so  different and unique.  Her polishes are so pretty, Ill definitely go back for more!



You can find Takko Lacquer on Etsy.  She restocks on Fridays, and stuff sells quick, so I wouldn't hesitate on them! 
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I so love the color for I love purples. I will def grab one of this and I just can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea you should its so pretty in real life

      Delete
  2. Oooo this is lovely! I think her polish bottles are really pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)