Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pretty & Polished: Tuesday Taurus

Hey all.  I have an odd timed Zodiac polish from Pretty & Polished.  When she had first released Tuesday Taurus, I skipped on it.   Then she started releasing Zodiac polishes as a collection, and I kicked myself.  Tuesday Taurus had been the only one I was missing.  A few weeks back, Chelsea had announced she was taking custom orders for polishes.  That made me think that maybe, she'd make me my missing Zodiac Polish.  She promptly responded saying that it would be no problem, and a week or two later, it was mine!  I actually don't know why I initially passed on this one?  Maybe funds were low, because I cant think of any other reason!  Its so pretty.  This polish was made for Chelsea's Zodiac sign.  She combined all of her favorites into this one.  Its a teal shimmer polish with mostly large hexes (some smaller ones, too!) in dark purple, mint, blue, green, teal and pink.  Possibly more!  I layered one coat over one coat of Essie Turquoise and Caicos.  They were the perfect match.  I love when that happens.  The only downside, is that since the glitters are large, they sink.  I recommend keeping the polish upside down a few minutes before applying.  That way, you wont have to fish as much.   I'm so excited to finally have this one!  Its so cute.

Does anyone else have this?  I haven't see a whole lot of swatches out there!  This was limited edition and I'm not sure if it'll be released again or not!   You can find other wonderful polishes from Pretty & Polished at Etsy.
-Kelly

4 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)