Thursday, November 15, 2012

OPI: Moonraker


Hey all.  So has anyone seen the new James Bond movie yet?  Me and the boyfriend went on Veteran's Day  since we were both off.  It was good!  I haven't seen any other Bond movie, but this one was good!  The intro song and visuals were really good.  Adele sings a song called 'Skyfall' for it and its just so good.  It looks so cool, too.  The reason I'm asking is because I have another polish from OPI's Skyfall Collection.  Moonraker.  I believe all of the polishes go along with each Bond movie, but I can't be sure.  Moonraker is actually my mom's.  I borrowed it.  I was kind of against this polish because its one of those streaky metallics.  And it is superrr streaky.   Its a metallic polish with a heavy blue lean to it.  I love the color, reminds me of a gun metal color.  I just hate the streaks.  It showed quite a few.  I used two coats for this and it went on easy.  Just streaky!  Sorry, I cant get past it.

Did anyone else get Moonraker?  Do you mind the streaks?
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Moonraker looks so pretty on you! I love this one. It's one of my favs from the the collection. It wasn't too streaky for me once it dried. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the movie yet, after Quantam of Solace I was a bit let down. I love this colour & the streaks don't really bother me, they remind me of brushed metal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is so pretty, but streaking would drive me mad! I think that's why I stay away from pearly polish, it always streaks on me - sucks because the colors are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Metallic silver is definitely a great idea to go with "Moonraker", and I love that bit of a blue tint it has. I'm not a fan of such visible brushstrokes either, though, but it seems hard to formulate such a metallic polish without them. I wonder how this one would look sponged on instead?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)