Monday, November 12, 2012

OPI: Live and Let Die

Hey guys. I'm still working on posts over here! I have photos of a bunch of stuff but nothing to get them on to blogger with. My boyfriend has been very generous to let me borrow his computer every few days, so I plan to bang out some posts while I have it. Today I'm showing you one of the new OPIs from their Skyfall collection based on all of the James Bond movies. I don't know much about these because I've never seen any of them. Though I hear the new one is very good! I think between me and my mom, we almost have this entire collection. I just got Live and Let Die the other day. It reminds me a lot of Nein Nein Nein Ok Fine!...just with green micro glitters. This has amazing application. If your careful, you can just do one coat. I used two just to be on the safe side. I love the deep green, almost gray. It seems to be a big color this year. This also didn't stain on removal..always good!


What do you guys think? Anyone else get any from this collection? Goldeneye and Live and Let Die are competing to be my favorites!

Oh and on another note, a ton of bloggers have contacted me about doing guests posts.  I could not be more grateful!  If you are interested in doing one, you can still contact me at Tuxarina@gmail.com.  You can even do two guests posts if you'd like haha!  To the ladies who have already contacted me:  Thank you so much I can't tell you how warmed my heart is by all of this help!  You guys are awesome!
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and the subtle shimmer is gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade! This and The Living Daylights are on my wishlist. I am a major Bond fan and I think this whole collection is spot on. Saw Skyfall last night and it was awesome. Think its great your mom helps support the polish addiction..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! It comes across as a very office friendly shade - which is good for work! Man I'm going to have to travel to America - no way I can buy a whole collection when they're $20 each here!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)