Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OPI: Goldeneye

Hey all.  Another polish here from The Skyfall Collection by OPI.  I told you, this collection did not disappoint.  A lot are very pretty and unique.  Goldeneye is a gorgeous gold glitter polish.  Rather than a glitter topper polish, its more a glitter polish by itself.  You can layer it, or it can be worn alone.  Goldeneye leans heavily towards yellow and has some really awesome shimmers in the light.  I've even caught a glance of green shimmer in there.  The downside to this polish is that it leaves behind those shimmers. Its a little aggravating.  I just washed my hands thoroughly after removal and it all pretty much came off.  I used two coats for this and it could have used a third.  I kept thinking about removal though.  Its still a glitter so it was a little bit of a pain.  I love this color so much.  I see myself wearing it often during the holidays.  In fact, I've been doing a lot of accent nail manis with this.  It goes with a lot of different colors.  I keep wanting to do a gradient with it too!  Its a nice versatile polish. 


What do you all think of this one? I hope everyone has a fun and safe thanksgiving!
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of golds - but this is a pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! My favorite from the Skyfall Collection :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful festive gold! I really like this colour, it's so much warmer than most of the golds I've seen recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how sparkely this is! Definitely my fave from the collection :3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)