Monday, November 19, 2012

Movember Nails Featuring Enchanted Polish Vampire's Dessert

Hey all! So, if you don't know, November is dedicated to men's health awareness and its the 'no shave November' or 'Movember', where men grow out their mustaches and beards.  There's  been so many great manicures out there, I wanted to contribute, too!  I have Enchanted Polish's Vampire's Dessert on my main fingers.   This is a deep brown holographic polish, and its stunning!  I have hoarded this for way too long.  It goes on so smooth and its holo is strong.  I've seen very few brown holographic polishes, but this one takes the cake.  Its just so gorgeous.  On my accent nails I used Lime Crime Milky Ways as a base and free handed some mustaches in Essie Little Brown Dress.  The mustaches were easy to do.  I don't think I did them very evenly, though.  I still really love this manicure.  I keep on wanting to wear Vampire's Dessert, but I have so many others to wear and show you all! Haha!


You can find Enchanted Polish on Llarowe.  Her holographic polishes are too pretty.

-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. These look awesome, Kelly!! Totally fab job with your 'staches, and I love that vampy holo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a fun combo! Milky Ways totally brings out the highlights in Vampire's Dessert. So cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I've never seen such a pretty brown holo like that!*O*
    Love the manicure!! I really do!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo such a dark and vampy holo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a damn pretty holo! One of the best I've seen, and your mustaches are adorable, and that milky ways polish is such a beautiful creamy colour! ARGH! I love everything about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I absolutely love this shimmery dark colour, so pretty:D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)