Monday, November 5, 2012

Lush Lacquer: Color Me Gray

Hey guys! So, my computer is still broken. I'm writing half of this on my phone and the other half on my boyfriend's computer. It's a good thing Blogger has an app. Though its not the best thing, it's what I've got! Ill be taking my computer in tomorrow, along with pricing out some Mac Books.  Anyone have any to recommend?   Today I'm showing you a Lush Lacquer called Color Me Gray. I layered this over two coats of Zoya Dove. It has a shimmery grey base with medium sized hexes in coral, with, lavender, blue and yellow. There's also some smaller glitter in the same color range. While the base is grey, I didn't find it opaque enough to wear on its own. This did go on super smooth, which surprised me. I just used one coat of Color Me Gray and as you can see, the glitters are pack on the nail nicely! I had originally bought this as a birthday gift to my sister, as an afterthought I added an extra to my cart for myself. I'm totally glad I did though! I love the color glitter in this and the formula was awesome!  What do you guys think of this brand?

You can find Lush Lacquer on Etsy.  I also want to extend an apology to my other bloggers.  I love commenting on your posts and being a part of the community, lately I've been slightly busier with less computer putz around time.  I miss your blogs! :(
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love the gray and the multi-color! Hope you fix your computer issues ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo not the computer! And just after you installed the new Sims game...the universe is cruel sometimes. I hope you can figure something out soon!
    I love this mani so much! The grey base with the different coloured glitter is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty on the nail, the gray really makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)