Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HITS No Olimpo: Dionisio

Hey guys!  I have finally acquired the full HITS No Olimpo Collection, and I'm slowly working my way through them.  Today, I'm showing you all Dionisio.  This one was a little harder to get.  It sells out very quick!  Its a perfect purple color.  It really doesn't lean towards any other color, like most purples.  Its just purple.  I love it!  The holographic is strong on this one.  Showing in even subtle lighting.  It might be my favorite of all of them.  Its so sparkly and pretty.  While I was painting my nails with this, I kept saying "This is so pretty!", my boyfriend was like "yes, I know." haha!  I used two coats, and application was nice and easy.


What do you guys think of this one?  Have a favorite yet out of the No Olimpo Collection?  I got this one off of Llarowe.

-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Your pics captured the holo perfectly! I'd be staring at my nails all day if I had that color- too fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)