Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Guest Post Featuring Christine From Steamy Nails

Hey guys!  This is the second installment of a series of guest posts Im having.  I havent found a computer yet, and wont really have the money until Christmas time, so these lovely ladies are giving me a hand!...literally!  Haha!   Today, Christine from Steamy Nails is sharing a post!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be Guest Posting for Kelly today! :D
So, I was inspired by my mom's boyfriend's fish tank hahah, he only has one fish though, so I thought it was a little lonely, thus:


I kind of messed up the coloring of the fish on my middle finger though \: Oh well, it can be called Mr. Colorfultail :3
For my base, I used one coat of Sinful Colors Cinderella, and then I dotted on black acrylic paint and while that was wet, I dotted on white, and swirled them around to get that gravel look at my tips. Then, I let creativity take over :P Oh and yes, black rhinestone eyes! Fishies like blingbling too :D

This picture really captures the magic of Sinful Colors Cinderella *o*

Hehehhe, that's it! Thank you guys so much for reading, and thanks x10000 to Kelly for letting me guest post!
Love you all,
Christine @ Steamy Nails :-*
 
Be sure to check out Steamy Nails.  She has the cutest nail art!  Shes also very sweet for helping me out during this time.
-Kelly



3 comments:

  1. Aaaaah, how cute are these?! I love the swirled gravel and the rhinestone eyes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable fishies! I love the combo of the soft blue of Cinderella, orange and green. The texture of the gravel is awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I did not know that was Cinderella. Such a cute design!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)