Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fellow Bloggers!

It's that time again! A new holiday season is fast approaching and it's the perfect time for nail art!

This time...
12 Days Of Christmas!!!

No, it won't be like the song. Just stolen from the song haha! I've already been brainstorming with Elena from Ecklipsed By Color and we have some great stuff!

So if your interested, send me an email at Tuxarina@gmail.com. Give ideas too so that we can narrow it down..Christmas has so many themes its gonna be hard to pick just 12!

Let me know ladies! I hope some of you can join in!

1 comment:

  1. So excited!! Can't wait to have more people join in! I have purchased and ordered my holiday polishes and even been practicing my water-marbling... Yes, I am a nail polish addict. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)