Friday, November 16, 2012

Butter London: Knackered

Hey guys!   I have an addition to Moonraker from yesterday. I layered Butter London's Knackered over it.  Knackered is a pretty sheer duo-chrome that shifts from purple to green.  It also has some gorgeous silver holographic glitters in this.  This is very sheer, and in my opinion, made for just layering.  Over Moonraker, you can only see the duo-chrome slightly.  But I do love the combination of the two.  Knackered also covers up the streak marks in Moonraker.  So, that's a plus!  It went on nice and smooth.  I love how those holographic glitters look.  They are subtle.  This would actually be pretty work appropriate.  Not too crazy of a glitter, but its definitely there.

Have you guys layered Knackered over something good?

-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too wild about Moonraker by itself, but I LOVE this combination! Knackered is perfect over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow does this kick Moonraker up a notch! It really evens it out. What an awesome Friday night look...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous combination! Crazy about that holo sparkle. It's not overwhelming, but it's very noticeable and thoroughly awesome. It definitely does Moonraker some favours too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRETTY! Pretty pretty! I love the sparklies! WAhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried Knackered yet.. definitely need to break it out for Winter! very pretty swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)