Thursday, November 8, 2012

An Idea!!

So, I have an idea! I don't know why I didn't think of this before! Since my computer is dead and so is my soul ( not really I'm totally kidding and exaggerating.), do you all want to help me out with some guest posts??!! I loved reading all of your responses to my last post. You guys are the best followers and fellow bloggers. I love being in this online community! But, I thought maybe it would be fun to promote you guys a little here! Please email me if you are interested! Any kind of post would help me out! And if your not a nail blogger or even a blogger but still want to do it..I'd be more than happy (and grateful) for your post too!


So what do you girls think? Help a girl out?! Remember to email me at tuxarina@gmail.com if your interested!
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! A speedy email is on it's way to you (btw I laughed so hard when you wrote 'Since my computer is dead and so is my soul' is that bad?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I hope it wasn't bad, Julz, because I laughed really hard too. >_<

    Kelly, I'm emailing you as well. Happy to help out and hope your computer is resurrected soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Kelly I would love to guest post for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea, Kelly! I would love to guest post to help out as well! I'm on my way out the door now but I'll e-mail you once I get home! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)