Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Time Of Darkness

Hey guys! Soooo my computer is broken.  Dead.  Dunzo.  What? I don't know why it did that especially since I just got The Sims 3 Supernatural.  Its mildly depressing! And I have all of these awesome polishes to show you guys.  So, since there's a iPad in my house, Im going to try to accomplish things on that instead.  Though Im not 100% sure of how I'll get photos onto it.  I might have to use my phone, which i happen to have gotten a macro lens for recently.  If anyone has any advice on that process... Please give it to me!  I was actually trying to save up for a Mac.  But I was waiting until Christmas...so I guess until then, Im gonna ask you guys to bear with me and stick it out.  Please! 


Any advice or positive feedback in my time of darkness?
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Omg! Not the computer! I've written a few posts on my Nook and its a bit slow going, but do-able. Maybe a wireless keyboard would help? I'll keep my fingers crossed for computer resolution soon for you...


    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)