Monday, October 8, 2012

Rainbow Honey: Pinkie Promise



Good morning!  Today, I'm ashamed to say, I'm gonna show you a polish I've been hoarding.  I don't know why?  I was super excited to get it when it came in the mail a few months ago. Its Rainbow Honey Pinkie Promise.   Pinkie Promise is from their recent Equestria Collection that was themed around My Little Pony.  I had a few when I was younger, but I was more of a Harry Potter freak growing up, so.  But Pinkie Promise is a gold shimmer polish with a base that leans heavily to pink/purple.  Note the color in the bottle.  I layered one coat of Pinkie Promise over Essie Mod Squad.  They look really well together, if I must say so myself!  This polish has a big array of glitter in it.   You will find gold, blue and dark pink smaller glitters.  Some larger blue and gold hexes.  Along with some even larger hexes in pink and gold.  The largest pink hexes curled but are easy to turn over to go along with the shape of the nail.  There;s also some gold and silver bar glitters.  The gold shimmer and base color will alter what ever you layer it over, so keep that in mind!  It applied pretty smoothly, considering the amount of stuff packed in there.  I had some problems with the bottle size.  I got a mini in this and while its probably all I need, the brush is so tiny.  The wand for the brush is also short.  Making it awkward to hold and control.  I'm worried that when I start to run out, the brush wont reach the bottle good enough.  Ah, something Ill have to tackle later in life, I guess!  Other than that I really love this.  It smoothed over perfectly with a top coat.  Oh, and if your liking the Rainbow Honey brand..stay tuned until tomorrow.  I have something very special to show you all featuring them!! :)

 

Also note that right now Rainbow Honey is donating  $1 for every full sized bottle of pink polish sold to breast cancer awareness.  You also get a breast cancer awareness band to show your support!  You can buy Rainbow Honey here.
Have you guys tried Rainbow Honey yet?  I have quite a few of their things and I really like them!
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. I love Rainbow Honey!! I have all of her Equestria Collection but I have still not tried Pinkie Promise!! I think I want to save it for some nail art! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're stuff is really awesome I have two more from the equestria collection and I can't wait to use them!

      Delete
  2. Very cute pink! I have the Equestria Collection, but haven't worn any of them except for The Worse Possible Thing...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that one too..though I haven't worn it yet

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)