Friday, October 12, 2012

Pretty & Polished: Libra Scales

Good morning all!  Yes, its time for another Zodiac polish from Pretty & Polished.  Today is Libra Scales!  Libra's symbol is the scale, so this name is a great match!  Libra Scales is a blue jelly polish with shard blue glitters, square blue glitters along with some blue hexes.  Its so lovely!  I layered this over Essie Aruba Blue.  I love the shimmery in Aruba Blue, but it stains horribly!  I had staining for days.  I can honestly still see some of it and its driving me nuts!  My poor cuticles. Haha!  Anyway, I just used one layer of Libra scales and it went on nicely.  I had some trouble with the glitters migrating towards the tip of the nail.  It was easily solved by just getting more on the brush.  The shards also laid nicely, which is unusual for shard glitter.  I was content.  I love that this combo gave the polish depth.  When I looked closely, it was like I had on layers if different polishes.   Just like all of the other Zodiac polishes from her, this one is unique.  I love that she incorporates themes of the signs into the polishes.  Its fun!   This also got my a lot of compliments during my shopping trip on Monday.  Always a good sign that your nails are lookin' good.  Haha!


You can find Libra Scales at Pretty & Polished Etsy shop.
What do you guys think of this Zodiac polish?

-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I'm a libra! And this color is soo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I just picked up a bottle of this for myself the other day, I can't wait to try it out! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I finally got my hands a few zodiac polishes! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)