Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Illamasqua Nurture + Drippy Nail Art

Hey guys.  So, I finally have an Illamasqua Rubber Bright!  I got Nurture the other day and I could not wait to wear it.  The Rubber Brights have been on my mind since I laid eyes on them.  I wish I would have gotten more, but my budget only allowed for this one.  Bummer.  Nurture is a BRIGHT Kelly green matte polish.  Its so much brighter in person.  I used two coats for this and it went on great.  I've seen that some other bloggers had some application issues with these, but I didn't   A plus, since this ran $14. This isn't the most matte polish I've dealt with. Which is probably why I didn't have formula issues.  Matte polishes can be temperamental    This color got my in quite the Halloween mood.  Very Frankenstein-esque!  But that's coming soon!  I didn't want to go all out with nail art, but I was in the mood for something!  So I did a black drippy nail.  I used Cult Nails Nevermore for my drips.  Nevermore was perfect because its such   an opaque black.  I used a nail art brush for this and it allowed me to do more.  I loved the final look of this.  The matte on the bottom with the shiny drips, so cool looking!  My thumb turned out the best, I think!

Do you guys have any from this collection?  I really want Optimist, but I cant find it anywhere! :(
-Kelly

4 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)