Tuesday, October 2, 2012

HARE Polish: Cosmic Blossoms

Gooddd morning guys!  I'm gonna free you all from my Butter London obsession and freshen you up with some Hare Polish!  Today, I have my second HARE Polish, Cosmic Blossoms.  I had been wanting this for quite sometime and I'm glad to finally have it!  I really like the look of lavender polishes on me, so this is right up my alley.  I layered this over one coat of Essie Lilacism.  Lilacism isn't quite the right match with Cosmic Blossoms.  Its a little lighter and you can tell where I missed on the edges.  Its a bummer, but it was the closest thing I had.  I used one coat of Cosmic Blossoms and it applied great!  Seriously, I had no clean up with this.  It was so nice.  Cosmic Blossoms is a darker lilac color with some teal green micro glitters, along with some small hexes.  Its such a unique combo, and really pretty!  This is probably a little more wearable to some people than Asteroid Turf.  The combo is different without being too in your face.  This smoothed over nice with my coat of Seche Vite, too.  All in all, a great indie polish!  I want more!

What do you guys think of these colors?  You can find HARE polish here.

-Kelly

P.S.  I'm looking to rid myself of some polish...Lynnderella to be specific.  If your interested in getting your hands on some Bibbity Bobbity Boo Blue let me know (email) and we can chat!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! This is one of my favorite Hare polishes. I love how the green glitter looks against the lilac background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green and purple together like this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, love the color combo! Purple and green goes so great together :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)