Monday, October 1, 2012

Glossybox: September

Happy Monday guys.  Today, I'm gonna show you all my second Glossybox.  I totally forgot about even getting these and was kinda pumped to randomly get an email to say it had shipped.  Although, this time around my shipping took about two weeks.  No joke.  For some reason it was stuck in Indiana for like 4 days! I kept tracking it and thinking "what the heck!!".  O well, its here now and mine!  So lets see what I got..

This months box was themed 'Fall Forward'.

Gkhair Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner:  The sample bottle size was really surprising.  Its a little larger than your usual sample size.  These are said to have plant extracts that nourish the hair and leaves it smooth and shiny.  I used these and I have to say, I love the smell!  Its a very fresh and clean smell.  I have naturally curly/frizzy hair and this did seem to tame it down a little.

Kryolan for Glossybox:  A lipstick in "Glossy pink".  Im usually not much of a lipstick person, but I gave this a try.  I actually loved the color.  On me, it gave me the look of color but not like I was wearing an unnatural color lipstick.  More like I had rosy tinged lips.  A keeper!

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42:  This has a foundation feel to it.  Its a cream with a pigment to it.  It says that it calms wrinkles, soothes and protects the skin.  The color of it was close to my skin tone, just a tad off.  I gave it to my mom.  Oh, but the bottle was more like a full size.

OC 8 Professional Mattifying Gel:  This is a face gel that controls shine.  The bottle says that it also evens out the skin tone.  I had never tried anything like this and was intrigued.  My face feels pretty smooth- and matte!  Haha reminds me of matte nail polish, just for your face.  This was also more a full size bottle, as a little goes a long way.

Overall, I keep all products from this box other than the BB Cream.  These products are all high end products and the sizes all were satisfying!

You can get your own Glossybox here.
What do you guys think?  Pass on this months products or interested?

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)