Friday, October 5, 2012

Butter London: The Full Monty

Sorry, I'm not sorry. Haha!  I'm gonna show you Butter London The Full Monty today. I picked this up because I wanted a gold foil.  And since Butter London has been haunting me in my sleep, I decided to go with The Full Monty.  Like I said, its a gold foil metallic polish.  I used two coats for this.    This polish will get a bit streaky, as all metallics do.  Using quick brush strokes can help eliminate those streaks.  The formula was great though.  I love the look that foils have.  Almost grainy up close.  I cant wait to use this polish in combination with some glitters.  Like Butter London West End Wonderland.  Especially for the holidays.  Its a perfect shine without being too flashy.

I got this bottle from Ulta.  What do you guys think?  Sick of my Butter Londons yet...well sit tight with me, cause I don't think I'm done!! Haha! :)
 -Kelly

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, definitely perfect for the holidays! Love the name too =) And no, definitely not sick of the BL's, bring 'em on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone loves Butter London :P This looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop with them! It's a problem! Haha thanks

      Delete
  3. More Butter London!!! I love them so I'll never get sick of seeing them! Full Monty looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good I'm glad you all are sick of them yet!

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I have Full Monty and I love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This looks amazing! I super love the color. It looks very elegant. How much does it cost? Does it chips off easily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butter london retails for $14...maybe cheaper on eBay? I find that some of their polishes are better than others this one had very nice wear for a metallic and didn't chip for the few days I wore it. I change my polish quite often so it's really hard to tell sometimes! But mostly that price tag is proven with the awesome formula and color!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)