Friday, October 26, 2012

13 Days of Halloween Day 10: Werewolf


Its Friday!  And its day 10 in the challenge...we are coming to an end.  Today is the day for werewolves.  Honestly, I almost skipped this day.  I had no idea what to do.  I was completely at a lost.  So, once again I googled some images for inspiration.  I decided to go with a few scratches and then some creepy eyes.  I used OPI Alpine Snow and Vodka and Caviar for the scratches on my thumb.  I love the way these look.  I made them kind of jagged on the edges.  Then I used Zoya Dove on the rest of my fingers.  I used Alpine Snow to make some eye shapes, then went over it in Serum No.5 Day Glow.  I rimmed them with Cult Nails Nevermore.  I also added some accents to make it look more defined.  I used OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts and China Glaze Desert Sun.  I actually really like how these turned out.  They look really cool when they glow!  Just how I wanted them to turn out.


What do you guys think?  Don't forget to look at all the other bloggers and their day 10!
Heather at Peace, Love & Polish
Jennifer at Little J's Nail Corner
Elena at Ecklipsed by Color
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I think it came out really successful... it almost seems more up close and personal. The Day Glow on the eyes really kicked it up. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I just finished reading a book about werewolves, so this is oddly so appropriate to my life right now, haha. I love the glow-in-the dark, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)