Wednesday, October 17, 2012

13 Day of Halloween Day 3: Cats

Happy hump day guys!  I was kinda excited to do today's challenge.  I've been wanting to put cats on my nails for a while.  Haha I'm a cat person, so!  I started off with a base of Essie No More Film, a nice one coat deep plum.  On my accent finger I made a big circle in OPI Alpine Snow, and then covered the white with Serum No.5 Day Glow.  I wanted this to be a big glowing moon!  Then, in Cult Nails Nevermore, I added a silhouette of a black cat.  On my thumb I made a cat in Nevermore.  I used Fiercely Fiona for the eyes, American Apparel Coney Island for the nose, and OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts to do the mouth and some accents on the cat.  I also topped the eyes with OPI Zombody to Love.  For the rest of my nails I topped it with Black Cat Lacquer Paranormal.   (How fitting?!) This was my first time using a Black Cat Lacquer and I loved it!  Paranormal is a iridescent glitter with different colored squares and micro glitters.  Its so pretty over No More Film! I love it.  Application was great, too.  I loved doing the Cats for day 3 of this challenge.  I got a lot of compliments on these nails too.  Haha, Yay!  I was happy with how they turned out.  Although, I seemed to have used a lot of polishes for these.   Let me know what you guys think, too!



They glow!

Be sure to check out the other girls for their Day 3! Im excited for tomorrows day!
Heather at Peace, Love and Polish
Jennifer at Little J's Nail Corner
Elena at Ecklipsed By Color

-Kelly
You can find Black Cat Lacquer on Etsy.  Her Halloween collection is so cool!

12 comments:

  1. Ahhhh so adorable!!! Love the glitter you used over the purple, love the little silhouette in the moon and I love the face on your thumb =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thanks Jacqui! I laughed out loud to this! Haha

      Delete
  2. Awesome!! I love the colors that you used and your cat with the moon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the moon! And I'm not sure how I messed up the days and posted witch, my brain is frazzled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its all good! They were awesome still!

      Delete
  4. Okay.. this is f'awesome!!! You have silouettes, detailed graphics, a super base color, glitter and day glow (love Serum No 5) *bowing to your talent *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Elena!! *bows* hahaha! This made my day!

      Delete
  5. Hahah the kitty omg <3 I'm loving this series! You're coming up with such cool designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little kitties are sho cayoot! What an adorable mani to wear all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ..people loved the full moon!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)