Monday, September 17, 2012

Zoya: FeiFei

Ahh, you guys I have been anxiously awaiting this polish for weeks!  I follow Zoya on Instagram and literally right before my trip to Ulta, they announced they would be holding another one of their awesome specials.  So, I held off to get this for my BOGO sale.  I finally got my polishes the other day.  I got FeiFei along with Daul and Harley.  I immediately removed my polish to replace it with FeiFei.  This is the type of polish that makes me love Zoya.  They make some unique and different colors for being a major brand.  FeiFei is definitely unique.  Its a sparkle foil polish that leans blue, but it has so many cool shimmer colors in it.  Purple, silver, gold, blue, green...its amazing! FeiFei also looks like it has some glass flecks in it.  Its one you have to see in person to believe.  I used two coats for this.     The formula was awesome, as well.  No issues what so ever.  I cant wait to use this in everything.  I have big plans for my bottle of FeiFei!  Haha!

Also, when I posted Nicole by OPI For Gold Times Sake- I thought FeiFei would have been the silver equivalent.  But its so much MORE!
You can find Zoya polishes here


-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. AMAZINNNGGG, omg I'm so happy I got this during the BOGO deal too! I can't wait to try it cause it looks perfect on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's awesome! Major scores ion that BOGO!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty color!! I'm not a Zoya fan so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss FeiFei is one of my favourites! It looks so amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! Lots of beautiful colours in the shimmer there! I would never have realised how beautiful it was if not for your swatches - you can't see it in the bottle!

    Lovely colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so much prettier in person!!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)