Monday, September 24, 2012

Windestine Carbon Copy + Rainbow Sponging


Hey guys!  I've had Windestine Carbon Copy in my drawer and I had been debating on how to use it.  So I decided to do a sponge mani.  I used a base of OPI Alpine Snow and the sponging colors I used were:  OPI Did It On Em, OPI Fly, Essie Lights and Essie Play Date.  The colors ended up working really great with each other.  Did It On Em always looks more green, but when I sponged with it, it turned yellow.  The colors also mixed a but where they touched.  Giving it an awesome rainbow effect.  I love it!  It looks like I used like 7 colors.  Then I added Carbon Copy over it, and it looked even better.  Carbon Copy consists of matte black micro glitters.  It kind of tones down how bright the colors ended up and I like that.  I just used one coat of Carbon Copy.  It went on great and smoothed really nice with a top coat!  Please excuse my tip wear..my Seche isn't doing so hot lately.  Its been shrinking my manis! :(
 
What do you guys think?  You can find Windestine over at her Etsy shop.
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Love this! The colours you chose go so nicely together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the matte glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used! I have a love/hate relationship with SV, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... I thought I was having bad top wear lately then it hit me it was the seche!

      Delete
  4. I'm hating my seche vite recently too ): I'm probably going to try out the Poshe one though, and awesome mani! I love that black glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about that one! Let me know how it works!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)