Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pretty & Polished: Wherever You Go, I Virgo

Hey guys.  So, continuing on with my quest to get all of the Zodiac polished by Pretty & Polished.  Today I have Wherever You Go, I Virgo.  Obviously this is for the sign Virgo!  This is one of those milky jellies that I'm just in love with.  Chelsea modeled this polish after Virgo's ruling planet, Mercury.  Like I said, this is a milky white jelly base with some blue and sliver glitters in it.  There are various shades and sizes of the blue glitters and the silver glitters are holographic.  The thing with the silver glitters is that some get covered by the base, making them look gray and adding to the polish.  I love it.  Its like two different glitters in one.  I used two coats here and made sure that I distributed the base evenly to avoid streaking.  There's also some pastel blue hexes that I'm loving in this too.  This might be one of my favorites so far from the Zodiac collection.  This dried a little grainy so I recommend a thicker layer of top coat.

What do you guys think of this?  Did anyone else pick this one up?
As usual you can find Pretty & Polished at her Etsy shop.


-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love this one!! I have a thing for milky polishes with glitter =) I need to check these out, I hope the Aquarius one is cool =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love milky polishes with glitter! And Im sure it will be...all of these have been amazing!

      Delete
  2. Love it! PnP's zodiac polishes are way too amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Milky white polishes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)