Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pretty & Polished: Spring Fling

If you've been following Pretty & Polished, you'll know that she recently came out with color changing polishes!  There's a variety of colors, but today I'm showing you Spring Fling.  Spring Fling is light green polish that changes to a darker green.  The light green (almost yellow) is when your body/nails is warm. And its pretty vibrant in real life.  The darker is for a cooler temperature.  My camera is giving the darker green a purple tint.  But trust that its dark forest green!  There's also some shard glitter shimmers in this!  I work in a coffee shop so I handle hot and cold drinks, all throughout the day my nails would change.  It was so cool!  The girls at work loved it and even bought themselves some the same day.  I also went out to a couple bars the night I put this on and my boyfriend was like "babe your nails are different now!"  after I had held on to my beer for a little while.  The effect last about 30-50 seconds before your body warms up again.  I used some cool water for my photos.  Honestly, it works if your even holding something cold.  How cool is that?!  This is two coats and with the lighter green, you can see the nail line.  I recommend three if you want to eliminate it.  When I first put the polish on, it was at its dark green state and gradually got lighter.  You can see that its dark green in the bottle as well.  Its safe to say I'm in love with this.  Its like four manicures rolled into one!  You can have light green, dark green, gradient, or french tips.  Its so awesome.

For an awesome video of this polish in action, check out Pretty & Polished on Facebook!
What do you guys think?  Have you picked up any of these?  I also got Day Trippin' and Candy Corn.
-Kelly
You can find Pretty and Polished here on Etsy!

12 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! I had no idea she had color changing polishes, I'm going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they are really cool! One is called candy corn and changes yellow to orange.. So cool!

      Delete
  2. That is so awesome!! I love the little shard of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive only seen a couple of these but this is by far the coolest combo! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cool! I was looking at her polishes last night and was in awe of these ones, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgggg, I need to get some color changing polishes! All these pics of them are amazing <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. That. Is. So. Cool. Oh em gee I think I'm going to have to bust my spending ban wide open.. I don't know if I can wait for this super cute polish!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)