Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Once Upon A Polish: Arabian Nights

Morning all!  I've gotten quite behind on posting some of my new indie polishes.  So today I have one that's been waiting on the back burner for a little while.  I also am sad to say my nails are super short.  I had a bad break on my middle finger and had to cut them all down to match.  It was slightly depressing, literally the same day I had thought "My nails are at the perfect length!".  Thanks universe.  Haha.   Any who, on to Once Upon A Polish's Arabian Nights.  I had this one on my wish list for sometime and I picked it up just because.  Its a purple based polish with some gold shimmers.  There's also some darker purple micro glitters in the base.  The gold shimmers in the base are actually pretty vibrant against the purple.  There's also some gold squares and purple hexes in this.  I love the color combo...so royal! Haha!  Its a little thick just because of the glitters packed into it.  I used two coats and that was enough for it to be opaque.  Despite the thickness, it was easy to apply and control.  I'm loving it!

What do you guys think?  I love the colors in this one.  You can find Once Upon A Polish on Etsy

-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! The gold and purple remind me of the magic carpet from Aladdin, so the name fits it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It just looks majestic! Sorry about your break! Same thing happened to me and well I'm still trying to cope lol! Guess I need some glitter to cheer me up XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple & gold combinations, this polish is beautiful! The perfect about of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the colors are what Im loving with this!

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with this! I love how all of the polishes from this brand seem to be Disney inspired, it's too perfect! And I'm sorry to hear about your nail break, of course that happens the day you feel you've gotten them to the perfect length! *shakes fist at universe*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, half of my love stems from that! ...But right? Like literally moments after I had that thought, they break! UGHH

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)