Monday, September 10, 2012

Nail'dit Tiger Puke + OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons

Morning all!  I have another great polish from Nail'dit to show you guys.  I was in the mood for another gradient, so I used Tiger Puke over OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons.  Both of these are new polishes that I haven't used yet, so what better than to pair them together?  Don't Pretzel My Buttons is a nice light nude cream.  I love this color!  Its seriously a new favorite of mine.  I almost didn't get it and I'm so glad I did.  I would be kicking myself so hard if I didn't.  Or maybe I wouldn't have even known I would have loved it...because I hadn't tried it yet?  Ah life questions.  O well!  Doesn't matter, because I bought it and I love it.  Moving on!  Haha!  The formula was good, this polish was a little thinner than most so watch for pooling.  Nothing unmanageable.  I used two coats of this.

Now, Tiger Puke.  Ugh this had been a MAJOR lemming of mine.  I'm happy to have swooped it up.  Its so different and cool looking.  Its golden yellow matte micro glitters with some matte purple fiber glitters in it.  I'm slightly obsessed with the color combination.  Purple and gold- I just love.  I love how the bar fibers are so tiny, it makes them so different but awesome.  I just went through dabbing Tiger Puke on until I got what I wanted.  I used a good thick top coat layer because those matte glitters get grainy.  I like how this mani is almost subtle but stands out.  Don't Pretzel My Buttons is a nice palette cleanser!

I got my OPI at Ulta and you can find Nail'dit here at her Etsy shop!  She has some awesome Halloween colors out!
What do you guys think?  Do you like the colors in this mani?  Or would you have gone with something more exciting?

-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. While the colors in that glitter aren't my style, I think it looks very cute and unique on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I can get that..they're pretty different. Thanks though!:)

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)