Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lime Crime: Pistachio


Hey guys!  I have another Lime Crime polish for you all!  Lime Crime has recently ventured into the nail polish pool and they have done an awesome job at it!  You can see my review of their other polish Milky Ways here.  I was in love with the formula of Milky Ways, along with the color.  The same goes for Pistachio!  Its a vibrant lime green.  And when I say vibrant, I mean crazy vibrant!  I used two coats and on the second coat, it got a little thick.  I gave it a shake and it seemed fine after that.  So no issues.  I wanted to get my wear of this in before fall colors really set it.  Its just so pretty, I might have to pull it out again soon.  Also, this would probably be perfect with some nail art because the formula is dense with color.  I want all of the colors now!  You know the Garnier Fruictis bottles?  Very close in color.



You can find Lime Crime cosmetics and polishes here.  The polishes retail for $5.99.  Not so bad for my wallet! Haha.  What do you guys think?  Have you all tried any of the other colors?
-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. I'm in love, this colour is perfect!! It looks great on you, too! I wish they shipped to Canada...hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no they dont! That is depressing! Haha but thanks!

      Delete
  2. I am in LOVE with these Lime Crime polishes! They are somehow pastel and neon at the same time. I've been trying to resist buying them but this one may push me over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about them being pastel and neon! Its like amazing! I seriously have to control myself not to buy the rest of them. Haha!

      Delete
  3. I love the color and looks of these polishes - they are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this colour and the yellow coloured one (Crema De Limon).
    I think there such striking colours, I actually want them all!

    Charlotte Xx
    www.pigsflytothemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the colors are so pigmented!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)