I've been nominated again by the lovely Jennifer over at Little J's Nail Corner for a blog award. This time around its the Kreativ Blogger Award! This time around you get to know 7 things about me, and then find 5 blogs that I've nominated.
2. I've started to actually brainstorm my nail art designs. Like sketching them out and things. I have yet to try out some of them, but I think its helping me expand myself!
3. I'm obsessed with galaxy prints. Oh those legging are galaxy print?..mine. Oh those shoes are galaxy print?...mine. Oh that scarf is galaxy print?...have it. I've even considered tie-dying things as galaxy print to sell.
4. I'm hoping to get a little closer with my fellow bloggers. I've heard through the grapevine that some bloggers aren't so friendly, and Id hate if anyone thought I was like that. I like seeing others swatches and nail art. It gives me inspiration!
5. I love the cartoon Phineas and Ferb. I watch it all the time. I have a problem with waking up a lot during the night but I don't even get mad...because Phineas and Ferbs always on at that time. My boyfriend got me a poster of them and my one friend got me all of the Pez dispensers for my birthday. No shame.
6. I believe I have the craziest dreams! In fact, all of the women in my family do. They are very detailed and distinct. Its kinda cool. I always say some of them can be movies just because their so clear.
7. I refuse to read 50 Shades of Grey. Im sorry ladies! Its not my cup of tea. I think that there are some great books out there not getting the recognition this one gets. If you like it, that's OK! Like I said, its just not my cup of tea!
OK, now my 5 nominees!
1. Jenn at Paperbacks and Polish
2. Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
3. Munchies Nails here
4. Emily at Embellished Nails
5. Christine at Apply Polish Here
All of those blogs are awesome, be sure to check them out!