Thursday, September 20, 2012

HARE Polish: Asteroid Turf

Goood morning!  Today I have a new polish brand...well new to me!  HARE Polish has had a really good rep around the indie polish world and I delayed getting my hands on some for too long.  So, at the last shop stock, I picked up Asteroid Turf and Cosmic Blossoms.  These two were polishes that I had been drooling over and I promised myself that I would go without them for no longer!  Today, I'm showing you Asteroid Turf.  This is such a cool and different color.  Its a grass green base with some magenta medium sized hexes in it.  The color combo is quite unique.  I'm willing to bet that this isn't a color you'll see on everyone, but I love it!! I used two coats.  The base is thick enough to be opaque at two, but you could probably layer it.  This actually went on really smooth.  I was surprised, sometimes with these types you can get a thick polish just because of the glitters.  But it wasn't thick at all!  I had little to no clean up with this.   I'm glad I finally got my hands on this!

Has anyone else tried Asteroid Turf?  What did you think?  Were the colors something you really liked or not so much?  
You can find HARE Polish at her Etsy shop.

-Kelly

17 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this one )) great colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love all HARE polishes! This one looks just so cute on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I jumped on Comic Blossoms after your swatch!

      Delete
  3. Not sure if I'm a fan of this color combo, but I love the bright green base and the magenta glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I love the contrasting colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think I would like this colour combination, but I actually love this! It's strangely pretty, it looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, needless to say, Melissa has me hooked on nail polish now. I love those colors. Reminds me of watermelon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Well welcome to the dark side! We will all have to get together for another beer, cupcake and nail party soon!

      Delete
    2. Absolutely! I'm sad I missed out on the last get together, so we need to have another one soon.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)