Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fellow Bloggers: Halloween Nail Plans

So with the big Halloween season fast approaching, I've been thinking of nail ideas to do.  I have quite a few Halloween polishes in and of themselves, let alone the nail art I want to do.  I've been thinking of a way to fit them all in.  I think I've got it....

13 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN!

Yeah? Yeah?  Original?  Maybe not.  But fun!  I was thinking of starting on the 15th of October.  Since I don't post over the weekend, this would make the days add to 13.  And its also a Monday, a good day to start!  I'm also inviting all your fellow bloggers to join in!  I wasn't planning on doing a specific thing for any specific day, just Halloween themed nails for all 13 days.   If anyone has specific things they'd like to do, please share!  We can also link back to everyone else at the end of the post.

If anyone is interested, email me or leave a comment! If not I will carry on! Haha!
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. I had this same idea! I have been really wanting to do a Halloween themed challenge! Let's Do It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get in on this too!! It will be my first ever challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join but school has been keeping me so busy ): Can't wait to see your designs though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I really want to! Especially because we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Aus and I DON'T KNOW WHY! It seems like so much fun!

    I'm currently doing the 31 Day Challenge and I need to pause that for two weeks of October because I'll be CAMPING! Yes! Two weeks!

    I can't wait to come back to see all these beautiful Halloween ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)