Thursday, September 6, 2012

Daring Digits: Master Shake

Image via Wikipedia
Hey guys!  Today, I have a new brand of polish.  Daring Digits is something Ive had my eye on, pretty much all summer.  I even participated in her nail art contest.  While I may not have won, that didn't stop me from trying any of her stuff!  I saw that she had a polish named after Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.  I love me some Aqua Teen and Shake has to be my favorite character.  If you don't know what Aqua Teen Hunger Force is, you need to.  It chronicles the lives of some aliens that are shaped as some of our favorite foods.  A milkshake, some fries and a meatball.  Actually, I'm not sure if they're aliens-rather just talking, moving food.  Its hilarious.  So, obviously, I had to have it.  The seller released it as a shimmery formula, and to be honest, I wasn't feeling it.  However, she then stated that the polish would be reformulated into a milky jelly instead.  I jumped on that one!

This is two coats of Master Shake.  Like I said, its a milky white jelly that had some purple and yellow gold glitters in it.  I love it.  I have a major love for jelly polishes like this.  They are gorgeous but low key gorgeous.  Haha!  When you apply polishes like this, you have to make sure you have even coats.  It can get streaky quick.  I cant wait to try more Daring Digits polish!  When I ordered this, the seller included a mini bottle of  her new polish: Mix My Matte Up.  I'm totally pumped to try this one out, as well!

You can find Daring Digits at her Etsy shop.  Have you all tried any of her stuff?


-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. I am a lover of Daring Digits! It's one of my all-time favorite Indie Brands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally on the bandwagon now! Haha some good stuff.

      Delete
  2. I've been eyeing Daring Digits all summer too! Haven't made a purchase yet, but I'm loving Master Shake on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bottle is adorable :P Love these white jellies with glitter, always gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cute! Kinda looks the same shape as shake.

      Delete
  4. Oh my god... I love this. How did I not know about the ATHF collection?? And this is such a perfect Master Shake polish. The bottle is even perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she just came out with master shake..but I didn't even notice the bottle shape until later! Haha

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)