Friday, September 14, 2012

Butter London: Trustafarian

Morning gals!  Soooo...unless you've been living under a rock, you know that recently Ulta had a buy one, get one FREE sale on Butter London.  Any Butter London polishes.  Needless to say, I was out there as soon as I woke up..more or less.  I picked up not just two, but FOUR.  I have zero will power.  I had gone early in the day to get my own, and then I ended up meeting my sister to help her pick out some.  I had quite a few Butter Londons on my mental wish list.  It seemed too good of an offer to not pick them up at this time.  I ended up with Wallis, Jaffa, Big Smoke and Trustafarian.  Trustafarian is the one I'm showing you today.  This is part of their new Fall/Winter collection.  And its a HOLO.  Yes, a true holo.  Its a subtle holographic but its definitely  there.  I was lemming after this one pretty hard and it was my first choice.  I have quite a few holographics since I have almost the entire HITS No Olimpo collection.  But none this unique in color.  Trustafarian is a yellow green, almost sage.  The formula on this is perfect.  I literally have not applied anything better.  I loved it.   I used two coats for this and it was perfect for my nail length.  I think if you had a longer length, you might need three.  This is one of those polishes that glows on the nail.  I couldn't stop looking at it all day!
 

So which Butter Londons did you guys pick up?  Anyone else get Trustafarian?  What did you think of it?
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love this one!!! Unfortunately, I was unaware of the BL bogo so I missed out on it =((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Is it sad that I can't really remember what I bought? LOL! I don't have an Ulta near me so I had to order online. I got the new one Sprog and The Black Night for sure. My favorite will always be All Hail The Queen. It's perfect to wear for any occasion and it's holo too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have times like that too! Hahah my sister wanted sprog but they were out at our store!

      Delete
  3. Oh man, that's so pretty! I wish they'd have a sale on Butter London in my town, it's normally $30-$35!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoaa thats unfortunate! What about ordering from the Butter London website or amazon? They might have them cheaper!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)