Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Butter London: Fishwife


Hey guys!  Butter London has done it again with their holographics!  Though, Im not sure when this one was released.  I first saw it on My Lucid Bubble.  She made it looks so pretty, I literally bought a bottle that day. Ill say it time and time again- I have zero will power.  Fish wife is a light blue that leans strongly to a teal side.  Almost sea foam.  Almost.  Its a stronger holo than Trustafarian.  Naturally, I love it!  The formula was good, I only needed two coats.  I did notice that if I got too much polish on the nail, it would get a bit streaky.  So keep it light! I'm really loving Butter London's holographics.  The formulas are great and they look awesome.  A great rainbow to them (at least to the ones I've tried.)  I also like how they are one of the few major brands that features holos in their collection.  Way to play up what the people want, Butter London!  I've even picked up Dodgy Barnett.  Also, sorry about that horrible gash on my index finger.  I had a rough day at work. :(

 
You can find this one off of Butter London's website.  I haven't found it anywhere else, so!  What do you guys think?  Has anyone else tried Butter Londons holographics?  My camera is making this look a little on the silver side.  Its much more vibrant in real life.  I'm looking for a new camera, so if anyone has had good experiences with one- Id love to hear some reccomendations!  I don't know a whole lot about cameras and such.
-Kelly

14 comments:

  1. It's so pretty isn't it?? Your post makes me want to wear it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I wore it until it started to chip..I love it.

      Delete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Butter London has really been impressing me lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...for some reason I seem to have gotten so many lately..but everyone is awesome!

      Delete
  3. Yep, it's been confirmed from your post. I really need to buy Fishwife!! It looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried a Butter London before because I haven't been to impressed, especially for the price - but this one has got me squealing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea some colors you can get for less...but some like fishwife are so awesome!

      Delete
  5. Oh I love it! I have a $5 off voucher for Butter London and I'm so excited to see this swatch because now I know what I want to purchase! So pretty! Thanks a bajillion for helping me choose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! No problem..how lucky are you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see thing my wallet sheds a tear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't be too worried about your pictures because they look great! But I know a thing or two about cameras so if you need any suggestions, I'd be happy to help. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an idiot I never thought to ask my friend who's a photography major! Lol...I need a reasonably priced easy to use camera that would be good for taking pictures of my nails. And something that doesn't distort the colors...haha!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)