Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Butter London: Dodgy Barnett



Morning guys! Yes, I have ANOTHER Butter London to show you.  They are just too pretty!  Today I've got Dodgy Barnett.  Dodgy Barnett is another one of those great holographic colors they just released.  This one is described by Butter London as "a classic shade that blurs the line between grey and silver"- and this couldn't be more true.  It has a distinct grey feeling to it.  So its really not your typical silver holo.  The holographic in this is pretty strong- and gorgeous!  I love when the purple in the holographic shows in this because it looks great against the silver/grey of the polish.  This is another one that literally glows on your nail.  It has a beautiful shimmer to it.  It looks like 3D shimmer, really!  I used two coats with this, and just like with Fishwife, too much on the nail will show streaks.  Lighter coats is what you want with this.  I have to say that all of these have incredible formulas to them.  This includes wear time, too.  I've loved all of the Butter London holographics that I've been wearing them for a few days (not common for me to do) and they aren't getting tip wear.  Score.  Its what making the price tag worth it!
 
So, what do you guys think of this one?  Sorry I've been bombarding you all with Butter London, but I've recently gone on a kick with them!  Haha, whoops!
-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too.. It really goes great with the color

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I've got a list of polishes I need to buy when Ulta has their next sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..check your mail I got a coupon today!

      Delete
  3. SO pretty! I love that it looks grey and not silver, which sets it apart from the countless silver holos out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It is such a unique shade and the holo does wonders for it - great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weee, I'm loving seeing all this Butter London! :D And you have gorgeous swatches, love how you captured the holo here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad your not minding cause I sure am overloading you people with them! And thanks! :)

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)