Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Serum No. 5: Spring Into Love

I have a new Etsy find for you all, today!  I found Serum No. 5 through one of the nail tumblrs.  She just opened up shop and has some really awesome stuff.  I picked up Spring Into Love and Day Glow.  Spring Into Love has been described as the pink version of Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream.  Hearing that, I immediately got on it.  It has a textured consistency.  I used two coats here.  Two coats was pretty much enough to be opaque, but you can layer it for some different effects.   This is a pink glitter polish that has some shimmer to it.  The glitters in this are really cool, purple with some goldish ones.  Actually, I spotted a few flakies as well, but not that many.  This went on pretty smooth, which is also a plus. 

Ive also used Day Glow from this seller and I absolutely loved it!  Its an awesome glow in the dark polish.  Ill review it at a later time, but I had to just add that the other polishes were just as good!


-Kelly
You can find Serum No. 5 on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)