Thursday, August 23, 2012

Random Nail: Galaxies!

Hey guys!  Today, I have some nail art I'm sure you've all seen somewhere.  Galaxy.  This is my first stab at it and for a first time, I think I did just fine!  Haha. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw these last night.  I didn't want to use 859471671685493 polishes on this, so I tried to keep it at minimum.  All of my nails art the same color combination.  Maybe when I have another good couple of hours to spend on my nails, Ill really go at it.

This was relatively easy though.  I searched through a bunch of pictures online before I did it, so I had a rough idea of what I wanted.  I used a base of Cult Nails Nevermore and got to sponging.  The colors I used were:
OPI: Fly, Did it on Em
Essie: Blanc, Play Date and Carnival

Play Date kind of got washed out when I added the white but you can still see some of it.  I also think I did a  little too much white.  Something to think of next time!  I started the sponging with Fly then Play Date and then Did it on Em and finalized it with Blanc.  I tried to make each nail different, so I sponged in different spots.  I then added some white dots here and there with my dotting tool and topped it off with some holographic glitter, Carnival.  It was actually relatively easy.  I cant wait to try it again!

What do you all think?  Have you guys tried galaxies yet?

-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the holo glitter you added, haven't tried galaxy nails yet though... looks very challenging hahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it would be too but it wasn't so bad!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)