Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Power Cosmic

Good morning!  Ive got one of the newer polishes from Pretty and Polished today!  Shes been opening her shop pretty frequently lately, and keeping it open for a longer period of time.  Which is awesome for those who really want some of her stuff, bad for my own wallet.  Haha!  Ive pretty much picked up her whole new collection, with an exception of one or two!  Power Cosmic was the one that I was immediately drawn to when she released the photos of this collection.  Power Cosmic is a darker polish.  Its pretty much black.  I layered it over Cult Nails Nevermore.  I was worried that the dark base of the polish would cover up the amazing glitters in this.  There are some neon mini blue glitters, some slightly larger green ones and some orange hexes.  Amazing color combo.  Like I said, the base is dark.  But now that Ive used it, I think two coats would be sufficient and there wouldn't be that much glitter covered up.  Power Cosmic also dries a bit grainy, so use some good thick top coat.  I found that it eats it up a little, as well. Yet, it still went on nice and smooth.  Also, since there's so much glitter in this, there was no problem getting enough on the nail!




I was so excited when I got this is the mail, its even more amazing in person.  Its something different and I'm obsessing over the colors of glitters.  This is definitely one of my new favorites!  I'm glad I got the full size...Haha!
Have you all picked up any of her new ones?  What about Power Cosmic?  I've got my eye on a few of her Halloween ones!  As always you all can purchase Pretty and Polished from her Etsy shop.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pairing! I'm so behind on ordering from PnP! The list gets longer and longer! I've got my eye on the Virgo one and a couple of the Halloween ones! The all look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a mini of the Virgo one last night!! I cant wait for it. Haha- Im quite addicted to her stuff.

      Delete
  2. Ooo, gorgeous! Mini galaxy nails in a bottle hahaha, I really need to start ordering from Pnp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I totally condone people ordering her stuff!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)