Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pretty and Polished: He is King

Hey all!  Ive got another one of those lovely Zodiac polishes from Pretty and Polished today.  Actually, I've got a bunch of Pretty and Polished for this week.  Hope you all don't mind!  He is King is for the sign Leo.  Ive found that all of the polishes in this Zodiac line are extremely unique.  So much so, that I have to find the right words to describe each.  The base color in this is a shimmery silver/orange/pink/a color unknown to my eyes. Haha!  So different!  The glitters in this one are some bar/fibers in orange and some pink hexes.  Along with some mini hexes in a darker red color.  I layered this over China Glaze Desert Sun.  This was another one I had some trouble finding something to layer it with.  I knew it wouldn't be very opaque on its own, but I needed something neutral to show off the colors.  Desert Sun is a nice caramel brown color with an awesome formula.  Actually this combo makes me feel like fall.  I just used one coat of each, which is always nice!   Chelsea states that in every bottle there's is one fiery orange heart.  I'm willing to bet someone very close to her is a Leo. :)  I haven't got my orange heart yet, has anyone else?

As always you can find Pretty and Polished at her Etsy Shop.

-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I'm really loving this look! Looks like fall as you said. I'm really impressed by the Zodiac polishes too! You really showcase them really well and now I need to find a bottle of this too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really try to find good layering colors with them..Im currently on the hunt for Tuesday Taurus, so I feel ya! Haha

      Delete
  2. I love this so much more than I thought I would! I'm a Leo though, so maybe I'm biased? :P The glitter is so pretty, Desert Sun looks like the perfect colour to layer it over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This screams "fall" to me, so pretty <3 Your swatches are always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D it is a nice fall combo

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)