Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Gem' n I

Morning guys!  Today, I have one of the polishes from Pretty and Polished's Zodiac Collection.  I wasn't all that amped about getting any of them in the collection, but my own- until I saw this one.  I had just happened upon it during one of her restocks and I'm happy I got it.  Its so unique and different!  Gem'n I is a shimmery yellow/green.  The color is very different!  There are some mini hexes in orange and silver/white-ish and some small ones in teal.  These teal glitters are so pretty, I just love them.  I wore once by itself and I didn't find it to be opaque enough.  So, I tried again and layered it over OPI Fiercely Fiona.  The colors matched perfectly!  I had been worried I wouldn't  find anything to go with it, because I still wanted that unique yellow color.  I used just one coat of each polish and it was just right.  It went on very smooth and there's so many glitters packed in the polish, that fishing was not an issue.  Always a plus!

You can find Pretty and Polished at her Etsy shop.  Unfortunately, I haven't seen this at any of the recent restocks, and I'm not sure she'll offer it again!  Sorry guys.


-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I never even knew this one came out! It looks perfect over Fiercely Fiona! I hope Chelsea restocks this one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I only saw it that one time during a restock! It's such a neat polish!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Fiercly Fiona is gorgeous too <3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)