Friday, August 24, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Elvis' Pink Cadillac


Happy Friday guys! Ive got one of my recent haul polishes today.  Pretty and Polished Elvis' Pink Cadillac is a polish I have been trying to get for the last 7 restocks.  No kidding!  Every time it sold out before I could check out. It was quite depressing, as you can imagine! Hah!  Luckily, my friend from work was putting a pre-order in and let me tack this on with her order, along with my full size of Cheer Camp.  (Yes, I told you all I loved it enough for a full size!)  This polish has been reformulated, so I have no idea what the formula was like before, but its great now!  Its one of those polishes that is a cross between a cream and a jelly.  Not quite either, but qualities of both.  There's black hexes in small and medium in this.  My medium sized hexes sank in the bottle a little so I didn't get that many on the nail.  I'm sure with a good shake, you'd get a good amount of them on your brush.  It went on nice and smooth and completely smoothed over with top coat.  I used two coats.  I'm so happy to finally have this one.  No more stalking the shop trying to get it!
You can find Pretty and Polished at her Etsy shop.  Anyone else have some major lemmings from her that you cant seem to get your hands on?  Oh, I'm also loving those new labels of hers!
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. My PnP wishlist just gets bigger and bigger every time I see you wearing one. I already have like 8 PnP polishes! She makes too many pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I cant stop buying her stuff, I have wayyy too much. haha!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I'm glad you were able to finally grab it, that sounds so frustrating missing all those restocks at check-out! It looks like it was totally worth it though, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Haha But thanks, Im happy to finally have it!

      Delete
  3. Oooo, this is so squishy looking! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)