Monday, August 6, 2012

Once Upon a Polish: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


Here's another lovely and beautiful Once Upon a Polish to show you all!  Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was another one of my whim polishes.  I'm so glad I picked this one up though.  It really is gorgeous and unique.  Its comprised of white and holographic hexes and black shards that sits in a clear base.  I liked this polish so much in the listing pictures, I even convo the seller to see what color she put it over.  Psycho much?  Haha!  Her combination was so pretty and really different though, that I had to!  She had it layered over HITS Cool.  Since I don't have that polish, I layered it over my closest thing.  OPI Just Spotted the Lizard.  This polish was something I was also dying for.  I had been lemming after Chanel Peridot for the longest time and this was a clear dupe.  As soon as I saw swatches of it, I knew it was to be mine.  Haha.  I used two coats of Just Spotted the Lizard with one coat of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.  Just Spotted the Lizard has an awesome duo chrome to it.  These polishes, I think, work so great together! 
-Kelly
You can find Once Upon A Polish here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)